A1 LIVE SCAN & NOTARY SERVICES
631 SOUTH OLIVE STREET, SUITE 200, LOS ANGELES, CA 90014
MONDAY-FRIDAY.: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
SATURDAY: 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
All our Notary Public Services are provided by certified, licensed, bonded & insured Notaries.
Our bonded and insured Notaries have received the highest nationally recognized credentials which are actively sought after by professionals in the real estate and biopharmaceutical industry:
- Trusted Notary Certification ™- NNA
- Certified Notary Signing Agent
- NNA Trusted Enrollment Agent
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Notary Bond
Our Notaries have over fifteen (15) years of experience notarizing simple to very complex documents. We accept e-documents & offer Mobile Notary Public Services.
Notaries are entrusted with the task of properly identifying the individual signing a document in accordance with the State of California’s notarial laws. Notaries are also required to certify under penalty of perjury that the signer of the document personally appeared in front of the notary, acknowledged signing the document and is in fact the right person mentioned in the signature block of the document.
Notaries in California perform a broad array of notarizations ranging from a simple travel document to complex loan and legal documents. Notary Publics are licensed and regulated by the Secretary of the State and are restricted in what they can and cannot do as a public servant.
- California All-Purpose Acknowledgments
- Jurats / Oaths / Affidavits
- Notarizations on Loan Document Signing
FEES FOR ON-SITE NOTARIZATION
California Government Code Sections 8206 & 8211
- Acknowledgement - $15.00 per signature
- Jurat / Oaths / Affidavits - $15.00 per signature
- Deposition - $30 for all deposition services / $7 for oath / $7 for certificate
FEES – TRAVELING NOTARY
Please call for quote.
A1 Livescan Notary Services
is Certified by 123notary.com
as a Loan Signer
Call A1 Live Scan now for your appointment!